APPRENTICESHIP- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
Working in an office in an Auto Repair Shop, the Apprentice will train in a number of areas, including improving customer relations, monitoring and dealing with customer problems and fundamental vehicle knowledge
The role involves the apprentice working in an exciting busy office environment within the Garage, with the main duties involving the following tasks:
- Opening and reading mail and taking relevant actions where appropriate
- General typing and administrative tasks
- Creating and maintaining efficient filling systems
- Receive guests and visitors, and co-ordinating meeting requirements
- Ensure work-based evidence is collated in appropriate way and logged
- Contribute to community day projects
- Delivering parts to customers
A full-time career within the industry with many opportunities to progress to positions of authority. Future prospects are endless. By having a highly regarded set of skills, Apprentices can go on to develop their career within any other areas of commerce they may be interested in.
Full training will be provided.
- Full UK Driving Licence required
- Good communication skills will be required
- Computer literate
- Able to organise assigned tasks and complete
- Able to solve problems that arise
- Work well in a team and cooperate with colleagues
- A keen interest in the industry
- Good telephone manner
Minimum of 5 GCSEs at grades A*-D/9-3 (or equivalent) including maths and English.
Training to be provided
Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 functional skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
Apprentices will be working and will be trained within the office environment and an advisor will visit at least every 4 – 6 weeks as part of a close support network to ensure that Apprentices are both enjoying and succeeding in their course.