Associate Risk Director
The ideal candidate will have already been operating at a senior level and will have great breadth of knowledge & experience across all areas of Enterprise Risk.
The role holder will support the Director of Risk in maintaining a Risk & Compliance culture and strategy that supports the businesses growth plans. You will be a subject matter expert and provide support to the senior leadership team.
Lead the Risk function and support in the design and maintenance of an appropriate operating model.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Partner with the business providing Risk challenge and support
- Drive positive change across the business
- Promote a strong Risk culture
- Involvement and contribution on Risk committee’s
- Build strong stakeholder relationships across the Group
- Design and maintain Risk reporting
- Maintain the Controls Testing function
Skills & experience required:
- Demonstrable track record of senior level Risk leadership
- Strong knowledge and understanding of Enterprise Risk including Operational & Regulatory Risk
- Exceptional communication and influencing skills at senior management/board level
- Effective leadership & coaching skills
In return, you will receive a competitive salary, bonus & benefits package.
Apply right away to find out more.