Banking Analytics Manager
- Permanent Banking Analytics position aligned to a top tier consulting organisation’s Banking and Capital Markets practice
- Key skills: Banking, Analytics, Data, Python, R, SAS, Visualisation
- This role is ideal for someone with 3-8 years of consulting experience in the banking sector who is looking to join an elite consulting organisation as they build out their analytics practice
- Interviews and onboarding conducted remotely
A hugely reputable consulting company in the business and technology consulting space, with involvement in Banking and Capital Markets, works at the forefront of innovation, to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital, and platforms. Drawing on a professional network which boasts subject matter experts in every relevant topic possible, clients are provided with a broad and deep range of services all under one roof.
You will be joining an instantly recognisable brand name within the technology field who are now expanding their Banking Analytics focused team. As a firm, they are well known for providing top training and creating well-rounded professionals with strong technical and consulting skills that meet modern market demands.
With access to the most important transformational programmes in the Banking and Capital Markets sectors, we are looking to recruit top talent with a passion for the Financial Services market. We collaborate with our clients to understand their unique needs, deliver innovative change at strategic levels and continue to consult with them through their journey to the target state.
You will be engaged on a wide range of projects surrounding large scale transformations in the Financial Services sector. Banking Analytics Consultants get involved on a range of optimisation projects that impact several departments of banking organisations such as risk, restructuring, workforce management, operations, treasury, technology and tax.
- 3+ years in an analytics position aligned to financial services
- Good coding skills in either R or Python and ideally SAS
- Good understanding of banking and/or capital markets from both a technical and regulatory point of view
- Statistical analysis
- Linear and non-linear optimisation modelling
- Data visualisation skills with one of Tableau, PowerBI, Qlikview, or Spotfire
- Advanced SQL
- Experience with the Big Data (Hadoop) or cloud analytics tools (BigQuery) beneficial
- Understanding of or experience using AI and Machine learning techniques and tools
If you feel as though you are a good fit for the role, click apply!
Position: Banking Analytics Manager
Salary: £65,000 – £80,000 + competitive package
Contact: Ravi Karimi