Who We’re Looking For:
We’re looking for a UK Client Data Specialist to join the UK Business Data and MI team within UK Client Service, Distribution. You will be required to have a strong understanding of client data and the ability to collaborate with a wide range of teams across the company. This role is responsible for the delivery and use of reliable, quality data and also supporting the Senior Regulatory Manager.
We’re looking for a candidate with experience in CRM, client service and client data, along with an understanding of asset management and regulation.
Overview of the Role:
You will be required to support to the UK Client Service function including the Senior regulatory manager and the sales teams. The main focus of this role is to support the implementation of the Target Operating Model (TOM) for Client Service, providing direct support and updates to the UK Business Data Manager. Part of this role will also split out to support the Senior Regulatory Manager in producing documentation, up-to-date data statistics and ad-hoc compliance/regulatory requirements.
- Ensure all amendments to client data are processed and that client data is kept up to date on a timely and accurate basis
- Data reconciliation, enhancement, cleansing and standardising current data
- Implement data quality controls
- Overall management of client transitions between the team
- Salesforce data alignment
- Ensuring Data processing is kept in compliance with GDPR
- Collation/creation of the papers for the monthly UK Distribution Risk Committee (utilising a predefined template)
- Collation/creation of the papers for the monthly UK Conduct Risk Committee (utilising a predefined template)
- Collation/creation of the Risk/Regulatory papers for the monthly UK Executive Committee (utilising a predefined template)
- Consider ways to improve the above mentioned reporting packs for ease – working with the CSOM Distribution Change Team on MI/KPIs
- Attend the UK Distribution Risk Committee and UK Conduct Risk Committee and be the minute taker including following up with individuals on actions ahead of the next meeting
- Support on all risk activities and assist with reviewing and updating the Risk Control Assessment throughout the year
- Where required reading through regulation and summarising key points in an executive summary
- Data collation to support various Client Service activity when identifying clients impacted by an event
- Support the UK Business Data Executive in producing analytical reporting for Sales Analysis
- Market Intelligence reports (Gross/Net Sales, AUM etc.)
- Utilising available data sources Tableau/Pardot/Salesforce/Finscape
- Additional ad-hoc reports as requested by the Sales teams
- Create and maintain UK Distribution procedure documents
- Create aids to help improve individuals understanding around data practices
- Proactive diary management, attending weekly/monthly work streams, providing status updates
- Organisation of internal meetings
- Preparation of materials for meetings
- General administration and ad-hoc duties i.e. basic correspondence, telephone queries etc.
- Support the Business Data and MI inbox
- Support the team through providing cover for absent colleagues
- Develop technical skills and be proactive in the department in improving workflow and systems
- Involvement in project work across the team to assist with improvement of processes and new initiative
- Personal Attributes
- Keep up to speed on all Governance regulatory developments impacting our clients and understand how Schroders will meet these requirements
- Constantly consider the Sales Users experience for all data analytic deliverables
- Build relationships and work in partnership with all stakeholders/SMEs involved in UK Business Data & MI
- Providing technical advice and support to the wider Client Service teams on data outputs
- Awareness of any issues or exceptions in relation to Business data analytics to be escalated to your manager or equivalent
- Full understanding of how Business Data is included in all internal and external audits
- Adherence to both business and group procedures, processes and policies
- Acute attention to detail.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Collaborative and team driven.
- Ability to work on own initiative within a team environment.
- Ability to manage multiple workload.
- Deadline driven
- Ability to prioritise and to interpret what is important.
- Excellent internal and external relationship management skills and ability to liaise effectively with all levels of seniority.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience of working with Salesforce.
- An understanding of the Intermediary/Institutional market.