Vitality, Clinician Relationship Team Manager, Home Based, £Competitive + Bonus + Benefits
Were the UK insurer and investment provider that rewards people for positive lifestyle choices. With 1.25m+ UK members and more than 25m globally, were out to make the world a healthier, happier place.
That applies as much to our people as it does to our members. So, as well as a highly competitive pay package, youll enjoy: complimentary breakfasts; regular onsite physical and mental wellness workshops; on-site health checks; annual flu jabs, and access to our full range of partners and rewards.
Its what we call offering shared value, because a healthy, happy team is good for us, good for our members, and good for you.
As ourClinician Relationship Team Manager, youll get the benefits our members enjoy, including:
– Our award-winning private Vitality Health insurance + wellness incentive programme
– Access to The Vitality Programme Apple Watch, Waitrose and Partners, Garmin, Amazon Prime, Champneys Spa days, Rakuten TV and half-price gym memberships to name a few!
– Personal health fund + Life Assurance
– Stakeholder Pension Plan with employer contribution
– 25 days annual leave + Bank holidays + option to buy and sell 5 more
– Flexible benefits package
– Internal incentives, competitions, and awards a chance to win football and sports tickets or even be in with a chance to have a holiday of a lifetime
– A genuine opportunity to grow and establish a long-term career
Vitality spends a significant nine-figure sum on over 40,000 clinicians (consultants and therapists) each year, governed by clear terms and conditions. As our Clinician Relationship Team Manager, you will be responsible for delivering the departments strategy, to ensure we are effectively managing the quality and value of these providers, as well as ensuring in-return they receive an excellent service.
Your role as our Clinician Relationship Team Manager will involve:
– Proactively engaging with senior sponsors and stakeholders to define and scope, then manage projects
– Participating in project benefits identification
– Agreeing roles and responsibilities for sponsors and stakeholders and continually monitor and adjust throughout the programme
– Establishing the project governance model, team structures, practices and working relationships
– Defining and coordinating the securing of commitments from cross-functional groups and external providers
– Establishing milestones, activities and plans and manage performance against them
– Managing time, and scoping movement in the face of uncertainty, change, and aggressive deadlines common to a rapidly growing company with an evolving business model
– Following the project methodology, practices and procedures appropriate for all projects
– Working with external vendors and outsourced providers
– Providing effective status updates to senior stakeholders
– Managerial responsibility for a team of clinician relationship managers
– Setting annual team objectives and work priorities to contribute to departmental targets
What we are looking for in our ideal Clinician Relationship Team Manager:
– Proven problem-solving, decision-making, and financial skillset
– Experience of leading large projects that significantly improve operational processes
– Effective business-development skills, including proposal development and preparation
– Practical experience of different project methodologies
– Development and interpretation of analytical reports
– Experience of influencing internally and externally at a senior level
Closing Date: Wednesday 17th February 2021
Working for Vitality, you’ll experience an exciting mix of creativity and innovation, within a framework of challenging objectives and a passion for delivering the best.
Our people are chosen for their skills, knowledge, enthusiasm, and attitude but above all, their belief that anything can be achieved.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become our Clinician Relationship Team Manager, thenplease click apply today.