Company Secretary / Senior Legal Officer – Fund Services PE/RE
About the Team
Fund legal/CoSec is part of the Corporate Services team, and is a core part of our business. We are market leadings in the private market space, an our continuous investment in learning and technology solutions means our people are equipped to deliver a seamless client experience.
As a core member, you will be working with some of the industry’s most accomplished professionals to deliver award-winning services for complex fund structures that our clients can depend upon.
- You will be responsible for a portfolio of client entities (mostly PE/RE clients)
- You will be a managing timely board meeting, and actioning resolutions such as incorporation, share allotment, capital reduction, change of directors, strike off, amendment of articles of association, buybacks, power of attorney, loan notes etc
- You will liaise with local and international legal professionals, financial institutions and professionals, as well as client liaison and support
- Training junior staff, delegating tasks and reviewing work;
- Preparing for and participating in board and shareholders’ meetings and ensuring the minutes are actioned
- You will ensure the accurate maintenance and updating of statutory books and database administration and related statutory filings and payments
- You will assist with the creation and will be reponsible to tracking client intiatives
- You are a graduate and ideally have or studying towards a relavent industry qualification
- Experience with corporate services provider, law firm or asset manager in corporate secretarial services
- You are highly organized and accurate, self-motivated and eager to take ownership of the transactions.
- You can work effectively within a team as well as individually.
- You are able to multi-task while managing with the account manager unforeseen urgencies as and when they arise.
- You are client focused, service-minded and showing a dynamic attitude.