* Support the Senior Compliance Assurance Manager in developing, implementing, and executing compliance testing, continuous assurance, and reporting programs within an assigned region in accordance with the Compliance Assurance (CA) Plan.
* Participating in the planning, executing, and reporting of compliance assurance reviews and compliance and regulatory issue validation activities for a component of a product line, function, or legal entity within an assigned region in accordance with CA Plan.
* Analysing and documenting report findings and having preliminary discussions with corresponding control/process owners.
* Assisting with development of Compliance Assurance Risk Assessments, Monitoring Monthly, and Quarterly Summaries and the development and enhancement of the Compliance Assurance Methodologies and Standards for auditing, testing, monitoring, and reporting.
* Utilizing innovative compliance testing solutions including Data Analytics to increase value and reduce costs of compliance-related activities.
* Developing effective relationships within CA function and with other stakeholders including Business process owners and Internal Audit function.
* Identifying industry best practices and share insight with the CA teams on a regular basis.
* Informing CA management of significant compliance matters that require their attention or action.
* Identifying compliance training resources and tools available centrally to support country/business compliance programs training and research needs.
* Additional duties as assigned by the Senior Compliance Assurance Manager / Head of Compliance
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.