Our Client is an International Commodities Trading business. You will be part of an international company that will help develop your skills and expertise.
In this role you will be working as part of the Risk Department as a Controller Operations Pricing and Futures. Your main responsibility will be working on pricings of physical contracts through the placing of market orders and the related administration associated with it, controlling duties related to ensuring proper oversight of global stock positions and investigating commissions paid to brokers related to our futures transactions.
This role requires communication with internal and external stakeholders, and a comfort with numbers. In this position you will report to the Coordinator Operations Pricing and Control.
- Placing futures market orders to price physical contracts, communicating with brokers and internal colleagues regarding contract pricings, and completing the administration related to said pricings.
- Negotiating cheaper fees with brokers, reconciling differences, and optimizing the futures trading cost structure.
- Creation of analytical reports.
- Silo reconciliations.
- Providing and developing of reports for Operations Team leaders/managers.
- Activities related to the monthly financial closing cycle.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE.
- Bachelor (HBO) /MBO 4 in Business Administration or another relevant field.
- At least 2 years working experience in a finance position.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Good in English (spoken and written).