City Elite are working alongside this internationally recognised bank, we are helping to recruit a Deputy Head of Operational Support, for their London Office.
- Set-up and update user access rights in systems including external, ensuring that controls are maintained.
- Input Client Data, Account Data and other static data including Holiday Data, Bonds, Currencies into bank system.
- Input and maintenance of KYC data into SIRON screening tool.
- Perform reconciliations; including Suspense account and Securities positions.
- Control processes and reporting as required across the Operations teams.
- Assist the Department Head in recruitment, training, career development, appraisals and competencies of direct reports.
- Help support the cross-training of the team to ensure a seamless service at all times.
- Previous banking/IT and system security experience.
- Knowledge of Banks systems URBIS, TI and SWIFT.
- Knowledge of IT security requirements and concepts.
- Awareness of EMIR and MIFID.
Education / Certifications:
- Must be educated to A level or equivalent.
- At least 5 years experience in operational support preferably gained within a banking environment in a managerial position.
- Knowledge of the "segregation of duties" concept.
- Experience leading a team.