Job Title: Early Years Advanced Apprentice
Salary: £180.00 per week
Full time, Monday – Friday 40 hours per week
Our client based in Hove is looking to recruit an Early Years Advanced Apprentice. This is a great opportunity for someone that has completed the Nursery Practitioner Intermediate Apprenticeship.
Duties will include creating and providing a stimulating and inclusive environment for the children to develop socially and emotionally as individuals and within groups.
- To provide individual support and learning opportunities to a key group of children
- Developing weekly plans
- Making observations
- Recording individual learning; identifying next steps
- Settling in new children; liaising with parents
- Good communicator
- Willingness to work hard and study
- "Can do" attitude.
Desired personal skills
- Ability to take direction
- Team player
- Completed the Nursery Practitioner Intermediate Apprenticeship
- Maths and English GCSE grades A-C or equivalent
For more information please contact Angela Potter at Clearline Recruitment.