Electronics Test Engineer Excellent salary and benefits
As an experienced Electronics Technician you will provide support to our skilled engineering and manufacturing teams, to supply high quality products and systems
The successful candidate will be experienced in production testing and fault finding for electronic modules, units, systems and spares.
- Broad experience in the use of test equipment including;
- Digital Storage Oscilloscopes
- Spectrum Analysers
- Function Generators
- PAT Testers
- Digital Multimeters
- Power Supplies
- Ability to maintain a number of production test and reference facilities.
- Experienced in problem solving, fault finding and repair down to component level for both analogue, digital and embedded designs.
- Ability to interpret design schematics and parts lists.
- Capable of multi-tasking and prioritising workload with a hands-on approach.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office products.
- Strong communication skills both written and oral.
- Performing IPC level inspections of electronic assemblies prior to test.
- Production testing for newly manufactured modules, units, systems and spares to include;
- Electrical Safety testing.
- Hardware, software and firmware configuration.
- Preparing the test environment.
- Taking measurement using common range test equipment.
- Annotating test results.
- Analysis of test failures to determine remedial action.
- Providing feedback for test documentation discrepancies.
- Assisting and liaising with project teams on test requirements of products and systems.
- Design and construction of bespoke jigs and harnesses.
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications we receive, if Copperfield Recruitment Ltd has not contacted you within five days of your application then please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Copperfield Recruitment Ltd are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy and are an equal opportunities employer.