EMEA M&A Execution – Associate global investment bank
As part of the EMEA M&A team, you will be involved throughout the lifecycle of an M&A transaction – from origination, to execution, to closing. The M&A team typically works alongside sector, product and country experts in delivering M&A services.
- Assistance in execution of mandated transactions: Interacting with clients and various levels of management, and acting as an integral part of the execution team. Supporting the team in project management, due diligence, Q&A, transaction documentation etc
- Creating investment banking marketing materials such as pitch books, teasers, information memorandums and management presentations
- Analysis – Demonstrating advanced modelling skills to help prepare and audit corporate finance, valuation, financing and accounting analysis
- Sector – Even though M&A is a generalist team, you will be required to keep up to date with the markets and sector developments, understanding regulatory frameworks in relevant jurisdictions to provide advice, valuation and financing structures
- Collaborate effectively with colleagues across businesses/products/countries
- Developing analysts
Desired profile, qualifications and knowledge required:
- M&A experience accrued within Investment Banking or boutique advisory firm.
- Strong background in M&A (any sector), from an M&A team, sector or generalist team
- Distinctive academic record: consistently highly rated versus their peer group