Equity Derivatives Sales Trader
Equity Derivatives Sales / Sales Trader – London / Continent
We have a number of different firms (Inc: Investment Banks, Brokerages and Market Makers) currently seeking to hire experience Equity Derivatives Sales Traders and looking for professionals that hold relationships with Institutional clients in either the UK, Germany or US.
Key responsibilities of the Equity Derivatives Sales role include:
- Develop business relationships and provide Equity Derivative products to institutional clients
- Focus on sales of European Equity Derivatives
- Provide investment advice to clients, including market information
- Work with the wider trading team to design and implement long term trading strategies and grow the platform’s institutional client presence
Key requirements of the Equity Derivatives Sales role include:
- 8+ year’s experience in an equity derivatives sales role within a leading financial institution
- Extensive and in depth knowledge of European stock markets
- Established institutional client base, ideally looking for candidates who have clients based across the UK, Germany or the US and can bring over their relationships to the new platform.
- In depth knowledge of derivatives instruments and trading strategies
If you are interested in the Equity Sales role, apply online or contact the Sales & Trading Team for more information.