Event Driven Equity Execution Broker
Duties of the role will include:
- Execution of client orders with a specialism in risk arbitrage, special situations, share-class trading, stub trading and pairs trading strategies.
- Liaison with various providers to ensure the most efficient trading infrastructure for clients.
The candidate will have:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience executing event-driven strategies.
- Detailed knowledge of event-driven trading infrastructures and systems.
- A desire to actively improve workflows, processes and to implement change where necessary.