Do you carry experience working within a finance or accounts department? Are you a strong administrator who is highly organised? Are you able to start work quickly? If so, we have an opportunity for you to join a successful manufacturing organisation at their site based in Gateshead as a Finance Administrator. This is initially a 6-month contract working in the office but has the potential to be made permanent. The environment will appeal to you if you thrive working in an open culture.
As Finance Administrator, you will be responsible for supporting with the smooth running of the Finance Department. Your duties will include:
- Processing purchasing invoices
- Checking transport purchasing invoices and inputting them into the system
- Handling general invoice and telephone queries
- Filing paperwork on a daily basis
- Check Monthly Statements to ensure invoices have been received
- Processing sales invoices and internal sales orders
- Supporting with general accounts work
WHATS IN IT FOR YOU?
You will receive an annual salary of £19,000 and will work from 7.00am until 4.15pm Monday Thursday and from 7.00am until 12.00pm on a Friday.
This is a fixed term position for 6 months but has the potential to be made permanent.
WHAT SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE DO YOU NEED?
To be shortlisted for the position of Finance Administrator, you should:
- Carry recent experience working within a finance or accounts department
- Be a confident communication, with a strong telephone manner
- Be a strong team player but also bring a focused approach to work on your own
- Be able to attend interview and start a new role quickly
Please apply for this position and your CV will go to Katie Newton who is leading the search for this role. You can also contact her on or at . Shortlisting will be completed by Friday 5th February so please apply quickly if youre interested!