Financial Crime Consultants, Experienced Seniors, and Management Consultants
We are supporting a UK Consulting firm with their ongoing growth within Financial Crime, Risk and Regulations Teams. With offices across the UK, this firm provides FTSE 100 and Fortune 500 clients with a unique and crafted approach to full-service financial crime consulting supporting AML/CTF, sanctions, fraud, ABC, market abuse, tax evasion and financing the proliferation of prohibited weapons.
Reporting to the Director, the Financial Crime Consultant will support the delivery and implementation of complex change programs, emerging technology, and global regulatory expectations. Working with clients to bring a unique approach spanning operational design, delivery, concepts for next generation technology and transformation, this role will require you to have exceptional understanding of financial crime concepts, control frameworks, and expertise within provisions, and regulations across Wealth and Asset Management.
– 3+ years Financial Crime Consulting experience within Financial Services
– Expertise in crafting and implementing new technology, programs, and transformation
– Experience in prevention, detection and investigation of Money Laundering, Bribery & Corruption, Terrorist Financing, Fraud, Market Abuse, Tax Evasion and Sanctions within financial services sectors
– Sound knowledge and understanding of global regulatory expectations
– Exceptional client relationship management and stakeholder engagement experience
If you are suitable for this opportunity, please get in touch with Samantha Milligan.