Financial Restructuring / Distressed M&A Analyst for Credit Hedge Fund – Mayfair – London
We are currently working with a Private Debt fund in London who are looking to add a credit analyst to the team.
The fund invests across the capital structure and you will be working with some extremely high profile credit investors.
In order to apply you must:
– Have 2-4 years’ experience in Leveraged Finance/restructuring transactions at a top tier firm
– Be highly ranked within your team.
– Have built restructuring models to analyse creditor recoveries under various restructuring and operating scenarios
– Have an outstanding academic record from a leading school
– Be based in the UK/Europe with approval to work.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an established firm with an excellent reputation in the space.
To apply, please send your CV in WORD format at and one of our experienced consultants will be in touch.