Fixed Income Quant Analyst C++- Leading Financial Services Firm
My client is a leading fintech which provides web-based portfolio management tools and outsourcing services across all investment management functions, including risk analysis, operations, treasury and regulatory reporting.
They are looking for a talented quantitative analyst to join a highly experienced and dynamic team as they look to expand rapidly. The successful quant analyst will come from a financial background in fixed income, with a deep knowledge of and passion for credit and rates markets.
Drawing on your experience of driving large-scale C++ projects, you will be developing and enhancing the core Fixed Income quant analytics library and front office tools. This is an integral role in a fast-paced environment, where you will be leveraging the analytics and front end to build a market-leading system.
- 3+ years’ experience in fixed income
- Large-scale C++ project experience is essential
- Strong academic background in a quantitative field
- Outstanding communication skills, particularly with traders
- Bonus points for SQL, Excel or C# experience
- Market-leading salary + stock
- Stunning offices in central London
- Opportunity to work with the smartest people on complex and rewarding projects
If you think you are a good fit for the role and would like further information, please contact: