The Cr?dit Agricole Group is one of the largest banking groups in Europe. Built on its strong cooperative and mutual roots, with more than 140,000 employees and a presence in 49 countries the Cr?dit Agricole Group is a responsible and responsive bank serving 52 million customers globally. Cr?dit Agricole also stands out for its dynamic, innovative corporate social responsibility policies.
Cr?dit Agricole CIB is the Corporate and Investment Banking arm of the Cr?dit Agricole Group offers its customers a range of products and services in the areas of structured finance, client coverage and international network, debt optimization and distribution, capital markets and investment banking. The Bank provides support to clients in large international markets through its network with a presence in major countries in Europe, America, Asia Pacific and the Middle East.
Summary of the role:
The HRIS reporting analyst will be responsible for producing management reports, supporting the HRIS manager in troubleshooting system issues and investigating malfunctions and reporting findings. Supporting to streamline HR processes. Work with internal colleagues to design and build reports using Business Objects & PowerBI reporting tools, ensuring data quality, security and integrity are maintained.
1) Support the running, distribution and development of HR MI Reporting and Dashboards as directed by HRIS manager. Work towards creation and development of HR MI Reporting & Dashboards via Business Objects and PowerBI to further support the business.
2) Provide 1stline Support/advice for PeopleDoc Queries.
3) Support development for additional processes/modules within Peopledoc
4) Provide 1st line Support/advice for iTrent Queries & troubleshooting.
5) Support maintenance and development for current and new interfaces of all internal systems(iTrent/Mercure/Payroll/PREP)
6) Support monthly Mercure Data validation as directed by HRIS Manager.
7) To support the general management of iTrent HRMS.
8) Support HRIS manager with reconciliation of all internal systems (iTrent/Mercure) on a monthly basis.
9) Support the HR Teams with reporting and data analysis as directed by HRIS Manager / HR Teams
10) Support the GCR process on adhoc areas. (System updates or spreadsheet manipulation)
11) Responsible coordinating and distributing HR MI Reporting, Including Weekly and Monthly Management MI Reports
12) Support ad-hoc HR projects
Legal and Regulatory Responsibilities
Comply with all applicable legal, regulatory and internal Compliance requirements, including, but not limited to, the London Compliance manual and Compliance policies and procedures as issued from time to time; Financial Security requirements, including, but not limited to, the prevention of Financial Crime and Fraud including reporting obligations to the Money Laundering Reporting Officer. Maintain appropriate knowledge to ensure to be fully qualified to undertake the role. Complete all mandatory training as required to attain and maintain competence.
Minimum educational: Bachelors degree, grade 2:1 and above in analytical or IT based degree.
Experience Required: Extensive use of excel to include VLOOKUP-ups and Pivot tables. Able to navigate around HR systems. Previous HR system knowledge, HR MI Reporting, previous experience in working with compensation & headcount data.