Invoice Finance and Asset Based Lending Relationship Manager
My client are an established Invoice Finance and ABL provider with a national presence. They work with the SME to Mid Market segments, offering lending up to £30m.
The role of Invoice Finance and Asset Based Lending Relationship Manager: To proactively manage a portfolio of invoice finance and ABL clients with funds in use up to £30m but ranging from 50k upwards.
Requirements of the Invoice Finance and Asset Based Lending Relationship Manager:
- Experience of managing and building a portfolio of clients within invoice finance and providing exceptional customer services
- Have great attention to detail, time and account management.
- Strong credit ability, to be able to understand the principles of lending and legal obligations of the product.
- Experience reading and understanding financial information and projections
- High levels of commercial awareness
- Team working and strong stakeholder management skills
- Ideally have completed the ABFA certificate or other levels of the same qualification
Responsibilities of the Invoice Finance and Asset Based Lending Relationship Manager:
- To deliver excellent operational services to your portfolio of customers and effectively mange the risk and prolong the customer life within the business
- Have strong personal risk expertise and be able to identify and maintain exit strategies where appropriate
- Monitor clients financial performance, identify sales opportunities and risk analysis.
- Complete facility reviews, underwriting where necessary, risk frameworks and client visits.
- Ensuring customers are treated fairly and in accordance with standards and high levels of service are maintained to both internal and external customers.
Why Should You Apply?
· Be part of a brilliant business lender with a great name behind you and massive growth plans that you would be part of.
· Great salary and package on offer