Legal Documentation Analyst
The European hub of Cargill’s global Treasury provides our businesses across the Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) region with the critical support they need to run their business on a day-to-day basis and make important future decisions including; financial consulting and analysis, funding and foreign exchange, global treasury services (cash management) and credit access & bank relationship management.
The Documentation Analyst will execute all documentation related activities including drafting, reviewing and negotiation, while keeping in line with compliance and regulatory requirements. In this role, you will implement continuous improvement initiatives and projects to support the goals and vision of the global documentation team. You will provide expertise and support to different business needs in collaboration with legal, tax and other relevant stakeholders.
- Ensure all documentation for assigned funding transactions or projects are negotiated and executed in compliance with legal, tax and company standards and ensure risks and impacts are appropriately mitigated
- Assist with global efforts to ensure consistent terms and conditions across the portfolio of internal and external financing related documents, partnering with product experts to align key commercial and risk terms and escalate negotiation roadblock where necessary.
- Stay apprised of the financial regulatory environment for changes applicable to documentation activities
- Support a continuous improvement program of change for the sustainable improvement of documentation processes and participate in projects with cross regional or global impacts such as system deployments and upgrades
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/ Economics, Law or another relevant field
- Professional work experience in documentary operations in a Treasury, Finance, Banking or Legal environment
- A knowledge of Know Your Customer/ Anti-Money Laundering regulatory requirements and corporate bank account onboarding processes
- Understanding of financial and legal documents and experience with contract negotiations
- Experience to draft and review contracts
- The ability to communicate and work at all levels of an organisation in a time sensitive international environment
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Cargill is committed to being an inclusive employer. Click here to find out more https://diversity/
Our usual recruitment process is as follows; candidates meeting the criteria will be invited to a telephone interview with a member of the Talent Acquisition team. If this is successful you will be invited to a further interview with the Hiring Manager and members of the hiring team. For some of our positions a final interview will also be needed.