Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Lettings Consultant to work from their York branch. You will join them on a full time, permanent basis and in return you will earn a competitive salary of £18,000 – £19,000 plus target commission.
Our client is now well into our second decade of successful trading and continually strive to evolve and be the best at what they do. They are currently expanding the areas we cover with new acquisitions and are a growing business employing over 260 staff across 21 sites in West, North & East Yorkshire.
They believe in delivering a top quality service to all our clients and are continually re-investing in the latest ideas, people, systems and software to ensure that the company remains the leader in the market. Their stated aim is to build trust with their customers through a professional and fair approach, to ultimately make letting easy.
Key duties and responsibilities of their Lettings Consultant:
– Respond to all enquiries, both face to face, over the telephone and electronically
– Make appointments in order to maximise potential opportunities and meet the branch targets
– Register applicants and encourage viewings of potential property matches
– Encourage landlords to use our full range of services
Full training will be given to ensure you understand and are fully conversant with regulations surrounding lettings.
What they are looking for in their Lettings Consultant:
– Excellent customer service skills
– Experience of working in lettings, but not essential
– Good communication skills
– Confident with IT
Benefits of joining them as their Lettings Consultant:
– A structured training plan
– Professional Qualification
– Opportunity of a career in property
If you have the skills, experience and drive to become their Lettings Consultant, why not click apply today. Theyd love to hear from you!