To see more Mandarin jobs please follow us on WeChat: teamchinapf AND pfteamchina
Your New Job Title: Mandarin Chinese speaking Senior Corporate Banking Officer
The Skills You’ll Need: fluent Mandarin, a relevant degree and corporate banking work experience
Your New Salary: Competitive + excellent bonus + excellent benefits
To be successful in this role our client has said it is essential that candidates:
- Are fluent in Mandarin,
- Have a relevant degree
- Have relevant work experience ideally in corporate banking
If that means this job isnt a match for you please view our other vacancies for one that may be a better fit.
What You’ll be Doing Each Day:
- Carry out corporate banking business line management duties for the sub branches of the bank
- Participating in the banks corporate banking business in Middle Market segments, including (but not limited to) targeting British corporates outside the FTSE100 scope ("Targeted Customers"), in accordance with the business strategy and compliance requirements.
- Liaise with the banks network branches in UK to carry out business line management duties, including (but not limited to) assisting in developing and maintaining relevant marketing materials, standardising relevant policies and procedures, and continuous improvement of sub branches corporate banking line management mechanism.
- Carry out relevant performance tracking, MI maintenance, line-management meeting arrangements, and reporting duties in regarding to the sub branches corporate banking business.
- Assist the Team Head in new business entry approval process for the new credit businesses submitted by the sub branches
- As part of the Business & Commercial client coverage team, participate in business development and marketing activities in the above mentioned area. Follow up the end to end credit and customer relationship management process for the self-managed customers as assigned by the team head.
- Complete administrative duties to assist in the development of client relationships and the operation and development of the department.
- Work with members of other departments by producing statistics, initial analysis, reviewing credit lines and various tasks associated with corporate banking business. Carry out any ad hoc tasks assigned by the team head or the Head/deputy Head of the department
The Skills You’ll Need to Succeed:
- Educated to degree level or higher in Economics, Finance, Business Administration, or relevant subjects.
- Relevant banking experience ideally in corporate banking as an RM in the UK
- A good understanding of general and structured corporate financing activities and general and structured corporate banking products and services
- An ability to navigate around and understand a loan agreement and related financial documents.
Job status: Perm
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: 9-5 with flexibility when necessary.
Please view all our Chinese jobs at www.people-first.co.uk
Please follow us on Linkedin: people-first-team-china
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
People First is committed to increasing diversity, and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or whether or not they have a disability.