Ethical Challenger Bank who have already made a huge impact in the market – they truly do put their customers first and have some massive plans for the next few years. Think more ‘Building Society than ‘Bank and ‘local than ‘high street.
- The role reports directly into the Head of Risk – though youll operate bank-wide
- Analysing Data and Information from various sources all around the Bank – developing reports and providing insight. This could be from Credit Risk Reporting to Insight and Marketing to some more nuanced and ad-hoc work
- Youll be involved in high-level reports and liaise with everyone from CRO to CEO
- Youll create new opportunities for yourself and the Business by helping save money and time throughout the Business
More About you:
- Strong academic background with minimum classification of 2:1 in a highly numerate, scientific or computer science discipline
- 2+ years experience in an Analytics role – Industry agnostic
- Ideally – experience of MI Reporting and Analytics
- Proficiency in data extraction and manipulation using SQL and Python, SAS OR R to perform analysis.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to express technical ideas to a non-technical audience
Bonus, Benefits and working environment are second to none, as is flexibility and access to some very, very bright people in the form of colleagues.
Full role profile available on Request – please feel free to call or email any of the team at PeopleGenius for more info.
Keywords: Analyst, MI Analyst, Senior MI Analyst, Management Information Analyst, Senior Analyst, Risk Analyst, Reporting Analyst, Insight Analyst, Modelling Analyst, Credit Analyst, Credit Risk Analyst
£40-48k Base + Bonus + Bens