Parts Analyst / Imprest Stock Controller Apprentice
To successfully provide key insight, analysis, proposals as a result of and routine controls of the Regions parts profile and imprest stock portfolio, supporting the wider organisation to achieve and exceed planned sales targets and gross profit objectives whilst delivering benchmark customer service.
A customer facing role, reporting into the Parts Analyst / Imprest Stock controller. This role will be responsible for delivering thorough parts analysis, customer account management whilst maximising the companys outward facing parts sales objectives.
The role demands a proactive self-starting approach, actively exploring new and alternative initiatives with a primary focus on delivering benchmark parts sales and industry leading account management. Working closely with the Parts Analyst / Imprest Stock and the wider parts, service and truck sales teams, central organisation and customers you will be responsible for your own performance and high level of customer service.
- Direct accountability for the Regions imprest parts portfolio at our key customers locations whilst providing insight and proposals for developing the parts business through robust analysis.
- Main focus areas include but not exclusive to;
- Continually demonstrate a high performance ethos aligned with the Groups values.
- Provide regular detailed analysis about the customer portfolio, opportunities and barriers to business.
- Encourage and inspire customer loyalty, utilising all sales tools to achieve maximum ‘share of wallet, sales growth and margin.
- Scheduling of imprest stock checks across region, liaising with aftersales managers and customers regarding the frequency and timing of visits.
- Analysis of excess/obsolete stock held on customers premises and suggesting changes to management.
- Analysis of usage and facilitate cleansing and additions to stock.
- Analysis and identification of sales trends/gaps in product sales using SAC codes to support sales processes with area aftersales managers.
- Improve customer on site housekeeping on impress stocks.
- Raising awareness to all key account customers of sales campaigns/products.
- Successful achievement and stretch performance of all parts sales, margin and Manufacturer purchase objectives.
Health and Safety Responsibilities
Observe, apply and comply with the Group Health, Safety and Environment Policy at all times. You have a duty of care to yourself and others who may be affected by your acts or omission, therefore ensure you work in a safe and responsible manner at all times following any guidance the company have given you E.G Method Statements, Toolbox talks.
To participate in Company health and safety training and development programmes and to ensure Company policies are implemented/followed on all occasions.
Minimum of 3 GCSEs or equivalent (A-C in English and Maths required).