Quotations Administrator / Customer Advisor
This is a fantastic opportunity for a recent school or college leaver looking to kick-start their career within a customer focused role.
Based in Rushden, the client was established in 1940 as a specialist distributor of American manufactured components. This business has been developed over the years to service the needs of a much broader audience; UK and international clients. The client has become a specialist technical distributor of electrical components, with an enviable reputation for stock and service.
This trainee position will be ever-expanding and will initially see the Apprentice do the following tasks:
- Responding to emailed enquiries
- Putting together quotations for customers in efficient and speedy fashion
- Liaising with manufacturers and customers and provide product knowledge
- Calculating percentages and margins on product sales
- Inputting information onto the company system
- Inputting sales information onto Excel
- Completing relevant paperwork
- General administrative tasks such as photocopying, scanning and filing
The ideal candidate will be confident, adaptable, customer focused and eager to learn and progress. They will need to be IT literate, be able to build rapport with customers and colleagues and take direction from managers.
Apprenticeship training is fully supported with Starting Off.