Risk and Control Specialist
- Jan 21, 2021
- £250 – £300 pd
Morgan McKinley is recruiting for a Risk and Control Specialist on behalf of a top-tier bank based in Belfast. The Risk and Control specialist will be rewarded a daily salary of up to £315 on an initi
Morgan McKinley is recruiting for a Risk and Control Specialist on behalf of a top-tier bank based in Belfast. The Risk and Control specialist will be rewarded a daily salary of up to £315 on an initial 3-month contract. The Risk and Control Specialist will support the Regulatory Inventory Mapping (RIM) project to support business as usual control activities.
* Bachelor’s Degree or higher
* Control, Compliance, Audit and/or Operational Risk experience
* Relevant experience in risk identification, assessment, monitoring, and remediation will be an additional strength
* Compliance, legal or regulatory background a plus
* Strong Analytical skills and presentation skills
* Knowledge of Risk and Control Self Assessments is an advantage.
* Knowledge of Banking and Broker Dealer environment is an advantage
* Confident and concise verbal communications skills, including the ability to influence and negotiate with senior management
* Experience managing / working on complex projects, with variable stakeholders and within tight deadlines
* Strong MS office knowledge including Excel, Word and Power Point — Access, VBA, SQL skills is an advantage
* Strategic thinker, strong analytical skills; both quantitative and qualitative
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.