School Administration Apprentice
My client are a leading Northamptonshire school currently recruiting an enthusiastic Administration Apprentice to join their close-knit team where they will be responsible for supporting the team with a range of administrative tasks, as well as providing support to other departments where necessary.
Daily duties include (but are not limited to):
- Supporting the administration team with a range of administrative tasks
- Liaising with and supporting school staff in the creation and maintenance of displays
- Supporting the publication of the school newsletter, including ensuring GDPR compliance in the taking of photographs and sharing of information
- Supporting clear communication and maintain records as required
- Contributing to the wider life of the school, including extra-curricular and enrichment activities
Whilst every effort has been made to explain the main duties and responsibilities please note that this is illustrative of the general nature and level of responsibility of the work to be undertaken, commensurate with the grade. It is not a comprehensive list of all tasks that the post holder will carry out.
Employees will be expected to comply with any reasonable request from a manager to undertake work of a similar level that is not specified in this job description.
The successful candidate must display a strong work ethic and be both IT literate and an excellent communicator. They will work towards a qualification in Business Administration.
This role is supported by Starting Off and will be a mix of on- and off-the-job training.