Collections Strategy Analyst
£45,000 + Competitive Benefits
A leading retail financial service provider is seeking a Collections Data Analyst to join its Strategic Credit Risk team. This is the chance to mix analytics with decision making and a great role for any technically strong Credit Risk Analyst with a strong sense for the commercials.
You will have the freedom to carry ideas through from design to implementation in an environment with no red tape; innovation has major value here and if you can bring it you will certainly see yourself grow with the company in this exciting period.
The team is moving to a brand new and impressive office space this year that will be the envy of many a Credit Risk Analyst (coffee shop on-site and lunches delivered). Read on and apply below if you could see yourself working with this exciting lender.
- Collate, manipulate and analyse data using SQL and SAS to provide commercial insights
- Within the collections manage end-to-end strategic initiatives
- With managerial support, own major projects focusing on collections policies and control
- Work across prime and sub-prime portfolios in collections strategy development and testing
- Development of new reporting systems and system optimisation
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Numerate University degree with analytical background
- Strategic thinker with a commercial mindset
- Strong coding experience, preferably in SAS but alternatively in SQL
- Experience in a similar role within a collections role
- Competitive Benefits
- Highly skilled specialist team
- Brand new office space
Credit Risk Analyst, Strategy, Portfolio, SAS, SQL, Credit Card, Collections, Analysis, SAS, Insights, Policy