About the Senior Disputes and Resolutions Manager
My Client is a new entrant into the UK Buy Now Pay Later Market. After successful launch & growth internationally, they are now here to disrupt the UK Market. There proposition is to allow customers to access their favourite brands in a responsible way utilising the tech platform they have built from the ground upwards.
They are now looking to add to their high performing team in the UK and are keen to bring individuals on board who are keen to work in a fast-paced environment and progress with the business as it grows.
As the Senior Disputes and Resolutions Manager your responsibilities and duties will include:
- Lead the design and implementation of disputes and resolutions program considering best industry practices for chargebacks and customer claims resolution.
- Partner with the Intelligent Resolution sr product manager to ensure a successful development and implementation of resolution programs.
- Work closely with Operations, merchant risk analysts, product management and engineering teams to understand disputes handling and system/program needs
- Design and delivery of all performance metrics and framework to track portfolio and disputes systems performance. Work closely with analytics team for data driven enhancements
- Participate actively in the design and contribute improvement ideas and processes to refine the merchandise chargebacks, disputes and resolution process
- Take accountability for the smooth roll out of programs and Provide specialist guidance to internal stakeholders on the disputes management programme
Essential Skills and Competencies of the Senior Disputes and Resolutions Manager are:
- Strong organizational/time management skills and able to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Strong problem solving and analysis skills, combined with effective judgment and communication skills
- Solid project management skills, with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and to tight deadlines
- MS/MBA degree or equivalent or 6+ years relevant experience in payment industry, financial services, merchant risk management, customer service programs, chargeback programs or 6+ years related experience if without MS/MBA degree.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills with the ability to negotiate and influence a range of senior stakeholders
- Successful track record working within a cross-functional team, and across multiple stakeholders and geographies, to deliver project outcomes
- Shows resilience, drive and commitment with the ability to work effectively in a constantly changing and pressured team environment.
For more information about Senior Disputes and Resolutions Manager please get in touch or to apply send your CV now.