Senior Investment Operations Specialist/Process Improvement Champion
- As a ‘Service Excellence’ Lead, aid consistency across the globe with relations to Investment Operations and Trade desk.
- Oversee performance improvement and analytics optimisation to improve the way Middle Office Operations teams interact with the Front Office teams.
- Key focuses include risk reduction, financial benefit and operational efficiency.
- Alongside these duties, the successful candidate will also be sole SME for EMEA Investment Operations, managing ad hoc project work when required.
- Extensive experience in implementing both front and middle office improvement within an investment environment.
- A deep understanding of Investment Operations at an investment manager, with good breadth of knowledge with regards to other Middle Office teams i.e. Corporate Actions, etc.
- A strong understanding of Front Office processes. A clear understanding of how to improve efficiencies and profitability for PMs/Traders, with the leadership ability to implement changes and enhance trust between the two teams.
- This role will ideally be suited to a Senior Investment Operations professional or a Front Office Portfolio Manager/Trader looking to pivot into a process improvement position.
Salary: £100k plus 25% bonus.
Location: London based, with travel when possible.
Follow Miryco Consultants on LinkedIn for similar opportunities across the investment management landscape.