Senior Operational Risk Manager
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a leading and growing wealth & financial planning firm with offices all over the UK. With exposure to senior stakeholders and the ability to influence the future of risk management this firm offers a competitive salary, great company benefits and working from home 2-3 time a week when restrictions have loosened… Choice of working in Manchester, Birmingham, or Harrogate office.
You will play an integral part within the Line 2 operational risk function. Daily activities will include…
- Your key focus will be to look after Incident Management (complaints, errors, and breaches), RCSA’ and insightful Risk Reporting.
- Stepping up and supporting Head of Operational Risk in committee meetings and challenging senior stakeholders.
- Contributing to the constant development of the Operational risk framework. Identify gaps and ways to improve processes.
- Providing robust management of risk, by working closely with the line 1 business teams, conducting risk identification, spotlight reviews, and assessment workshops.
- Delivering insights on second line reviews to senior stakeholders and delivering communication on how a strong risk culture is an integral part of the business.
- Maintaining strong relationships with senior stakeholders and other areas of the business.
- Being aware and up to date of regulatory updates and changes and factoring this into your everyday work. Understanding products, product changes, business processes and process changes.
As the ideal candidate you will have …
- Previous Line 2, operational risk experience operating within wealth management or financial advice.
- Gravitas and ability to form strong bonds with stakeholders, confidence in challenging and educating stakeholders.
- 4+ years experience.
If this sounds like you or someone you know then please contact Molly Phillips with a copy of your most up to date CV and the reason why you would like to apply on or simply call on.