Supporter Experience Assistant
We have an opportunity for a Supporter Experience Assistant to join a fast paced and exciting Engagement Centre to ensure that supporters are known, loved, protected, and ignited to action as part of a global movement for children in poverty. This is a really exciting role that offers high levels of flexible working.
Position: Supporter Experience Assistant
Location: Office Based in Fleet, with high levels of flexible working (after the pandemic restrictions)
Salary: £20,000 pa pro rata for core hours. Flexible hours paid at a rate to include rolled up holiday.
Hours: Part-time – 28 core hours per week, worked between Monday to Saturday within the hours 08:00 – 20:00; up to 7 additional flexible hours within your agreed
window of availability.
Contract: 1-year fixed term, flexible contract
Benefits: Enhanced pension scheme with 10% employer contribution, equivalent of 5 normal working weeks’ annual leave a year, plus normal bank holidays, Dental Insurance, Income Protection and Group Life cover on appointment.
Closing Date: 15th Feb
1st stage phone interview: Thu 18th and Fri 19th
Final ‘face to face interview: Thu 25th and Fri 26th?Feb
Did you know you could use your skills and expertise of building rapport and confident telephone manner to play your part in releasing children from poverty in Jesus name? If yes, we would love to hear from you!
At the heart of ministry is a relentless passion to act on faith and empower every child left vulnerable by poverty. The organisations work is Christ centred, child focused, and church based.
About the Role
As a Supporter Experience Assistant, you will be working in the Engagement Centre, the heart and soul of the charity, delivering outstanding customer service. This is an amazing opportunity to care and guide supporters through their journey with the organisation.
- Demonstrate your excellent telephone and administrative skills answering incoming enquiries and initiate outgoing enquiries by phone, text, email, chat, social media, and face-to-face
- Play a pivotal part in helping supporters grow in engagement with their sponsored children and the charity
- Deliver excellent customer service, to encourage supporters to participate fully in a global movement of compassion, so that the charity can release more children from poverty in Jesus name.
Youll be joining on a 12-month, flexible contract that is made up of 4 core days and 1 flexible working day a week. This is an office-based position but working from home during Covid19 restrictions, with high levels of flexible home working hours thereafter.
To flourish in this role, youll need:
- Experience in a frontline customer-facing role, including telephone-based work
- To demonstrate a record of interacting with customers and handling queries
- Core office/administrative skills
- To be fluent in English and competent in written and numerical work, with experience of basic office systems such as Microsoft Office
Please note the charity can only consider applicants who presently have the right to work in the UK and all candidates must be personally committed to the Christian faith and be able to respect, uphold and work within our clients Christian mission, values, culture and faith statements. This individual will represent and speak on behalf of a Christian charity and as such the Occupational Requirement for an active Christian faith is justified under the Equality Act 2010 Schedule 9, Part 1, clause 3.
You may have experience in areas such as Supporter, Supporter Experience, Supporter Experience Assistant, Supporter Engagement, Supporter Engagement Assistant, Supporter Care, Customer Service, Customer Experience, Customer Contact, Supporter Helpdesk, Supporter Officer.