Continued expansion has created the opportunity for an ambitious individual to join a leading and specialised entity in the Hertford area on a 12 Month Fixed Term Contract.
The successful individual will be part of a close-knit, supportive team and can expect to develop their experience within a friendly, dedicated and driven company.
Key duties include:
* Dealing with daily liquidity management responsibilities
* Providing payment support across the wider business
* Setting up of bank accounts
* Maintaining mandates
* Managing and developing key banking relationships
* Production of cashflow reports
* Variance Analysis
* Implementing new processes and systems
* Ownership of company FX rates
* Bank reconciliations
The successful candidate will have a strong academic background and be experienced in cash management and banking operations. You will be a motivator self-starter with excellent IT skills, including advanced Excel knowledge. You will have a confident and innovative approach to work as well as being able to communicate effectively. A knowledge of Great Plains accounting system is highly desirable.
This is a challenging and rewarding role that offers an exceptional opportunity to join a company that values its employees and rewards high achievers. If it sounds of interest and you feel you are a suitable match, then please do apply.
Vitae Financial Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.