Accounting and Bookkeeping – Diploma
Level 3 Accounting and Bookkeeping Diploma Do you have an interest in Maths? Perhaps you want to work in business? Do you want earning potential? Course Description Accounting and Bookkeeping are important when it comes to business. At the moment, Accountants and Bookkeepers are in high demand and can earn a high salary, so its a career path with room for progression and lots of benefits. If you are someone who hopes to run your own business then understanding this subject is extremely important. Otherwise, an Accountant or Bookkeeper works for an organisation and daily duties might include things like: using a computerised accounting system, dealing with invoices, and helping to prepare annual accounts etc. This course aims to give you a broad understanding of Accounting and Bookkeeping, and will build your knowledge as you go. This is so you will be prepared for work upon successful completion of the course, or you could go on to further study of the subject. Free E-certificate (No additional cost for E-certificates) Why should I choose 1Training? Free both E-certificate. Accredited qualification Excellent quality video tutorials Get Tutor support Monday-Friday Get one year’s access to the course Get support by phone, live chat, and email Join our friendly online learning platform Our Course is fully compatible with PCs, Macs, Laptop, Tablet and Smartphone devices. So, you can access your course on Wi-Fi, 3G or 4G.
Accounting and finance_Accounting
Learn for less with 1Training discount courses online! Youll love 1Trainings excellent quality, competitive prices, and first class learner support. With this excellent discount course you can expect professional qualification, which will enable you to enhance your CV in no time, and for less!
What skills am I going to get from this course?
- Begin by learning to manage business accounts.
- This course will teach you to understand the basic principles of accounting.
- You will study the controlling and managing of expenses.
- On completion of this course you will be able to record revenues and sales invoices.
- In this course, youll learn how to do an audit and tax accounting.
- At the end of this course, youll be analysing the profitability and efficiency of your business.
Learners will have 365 days access to their chosen course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. If you need to extend your course access duration, it can be done at any time by extending your subscription.
1. Accounting fundamentals
2. Different forms of accounting
3. Understanding of your accounts
4. Inventory control & sales tracking
5. How to control and manage expenses
6. How to avoid illegal accounting
7. Fundamentals of bookkeeping
8. Accurate bookkeeping and uses
9. Tax accounting
10. Process of audit
How will I be assessed?
- At the end of the course learners will take an online multiple choice question assessment test. This online multiple choice question test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
- Those who successfully pass this course will be awarded a free e-certificate, and only need to pay £19 for your printed certificate.
What Certification am I going to receive?
Those who successfully pass this course will be awarded an Accounting and Bookkeeping Diploma. Anyone eligible for certification will receive a free e-certificate, and printed certificate.
|Who is this course for|