Accounting Diploma for Business – Advanced
Advanced Accounting Diploma for Business Do you have an interest in Maths? Perhaps you want to work in business? Do you want huge earning poten tial? Course Description: Accounting and Bookkeeping are important when it comes to business. At the moment, Accountants and Bookkeepers are in high demand and can earn a high salary, so its a career path with room for progression and lots of benefits. If you are someone who hopes to run your own business then understanding this subject is extremely important. Otherwise, an Accountant or Bookkeeper works for an organisation and daily duties might include things like: using a computerised accounting system, dealing with invoices, and helping to prepare annual accounts etc. Advanced Accounting Diploma for Business course (USA Standards) aims to give you a broad understanding of Accounting and Bookkeeping, and will build your knowledge as you go. This is so you will be prepared for work upon successful completion of the course, or you could go on to further study of the subject. Please Note: This Course is Based on USA Standards. Free E-certificate (No additional cost for E-certificates) Why should I choose 1Training? No Hidden Fees The price shown on Reed is for the whole course, including the final exam and free e-certificate. Accredited qualification Excellent quality video tutorials Get Tutor support Monday-Friday Get one year’s access to the course Get support by phone, live chat, and email Join our friendly online learning platform Our Course is fully compatible with PCs, Macs, Laptop, Tablet and Smartphone devices. So, you can access your course on Wi-Fi, 3G or 4G.
Accounting and finance_Accounting
Learn for less with 1Training discount courses online! Youll love 1Trainings excellent quality, competitive prices, and first class learner support. With this excellent discount course you can expect professional qualification, which will enable you to enhance your CV in no time, and for less!
What skills am I going to get from this course?
- By enrolling to this course, youll experience the simplicity of using our LMS.
- Then youll begin by learning to manage business accounts.
- This course is going to help you understand the basic principles of accounting.
- Moreover, youll know and understand the basic accounting equation and how to factor in debits and credits.
- On completion of this course, youll record revenues and sales invoices.
- In this course, youll learn how to do cost and managerial accounting.
- At the end of this course, youll be analysing the profitability and efficiency of your business.
Learners will have 365 days access to their chosen course.The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. If you need to extend your course access duration, it can be done at any time by extending your subscription.
- Introduction to Bookkeeping
- Defining a Business
- Ethics and Accounting Principles
- Accounting Equation & Transactions
- Financial Statements
- The Accounting Equation and Transactions
- Transactions Journalizing
- Posting Entries and The Trial Balance
- Finding Errors Using Horizontal Analysis
- The Purpose of the Adjusting Process
- Adjusting Entries
- Vertical Analysis
- Preparing a Worksheet
- The Income Statement
- Financial Statements- Definitions
- Temporary vs. Permanent Accounts
- Accounting Cycle
- Financial Year
- Spreadsheet Exercise
MODULES HANDOUTS – BUSINESS ACCOUNTING
How will I be assessed?
- At the end of the course learners will take an online multiple-choice question assessment test. This online multiple-choice question test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
- Upon successful completion of this course, all learners will be awarded a FREE e-certificate (PDF format), and can also pay only £19 to receive a printed version of the certificate if they wish.
What Certification am I going to receive?
If you pass the exam successfully then you will be awarded a Advanced Accounting for Business Certificate.
|Who is this course for|