Accounting for Small Business – Diploma
Diploma in Accounting for Small Business Accounting is the most important part of any successful business. It records all profits, losses, credits, and debits. It tells you the state of the business in numbers, not words. It provides the most vital information you need to understand how your business grows. In short, if you do not understand the basic principles of accounting, you cannot run a business. This course will be the ideal solution and the easiest course you will experience. We will offer you the opportunity to study 24/7 wherever you are in the world. This online course is open to anyone with an interest in the topic and give you access to world-class learning led by IAP. Free E-certificate (No additional cost for E-certificates) Why should I choose 1Training? Free both e-certificate and printed certificate Accredited qualification Excellent quality video tutorials Get Tutor support Monday-Friday Get one year’s access to the course Get support by phone, live chat, and email Join our friendly online learning platform Our Course is fully compatible with PCs, Macs, Laptop, Tablet and Smartphone devices. So, you can access your course on Wi-Fi, 3G or 4G.
Accounting and finance_Accountancy
Learn for less with 1Training discount courses online! Youll love 1Trainings excellent quality, competitive prices, and first class learner support. With this excellent discount course you can expect professional qualification, which will enable you to enhance your CV in no time, and for less!
What skills am I going to get from this course?
- By enrolling to this course, youll experience the simplicity of using our LMS.
- Then youll begin by learning to manage business accounts.
- This course is going to help you understand the basic principles of accounting.
- Moreover, youll know and understand the basic accounting equation and how to factor in debits and credits.
- On completion of this course, youll record revenues and sales invoices.
- In this course, youll learn how to do cost and managerial accounting.
- At the end of this course, youll be analysing the profitability and efficiency of your business.
Learners will have 365 days access to their chosen course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. If you need to extend your course access duration, it can be done at any time by extending your subscription.
- Introduction to Accounting
- Financial Statements
- Assets and Liabilities
- Accounting Transactions
- Inventory and Cost Methods
- Stakeholders and Equity
- Managerial Accounting
- Cost Accounting
- Costs and Expenses
- Budgetary Control
- Analysis and Decision Making
- Module Book- Accounting for Small Business
- BookKeeping Training Manual
- Additional Study Materials- Accounting for Small Business
- Recommended Books Accounting & Finance
How will I be assessed?
- At the end of the course learners will take an online multiple choice question assessment test. This online multiple choice question test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
- Those who successfully pass this course will be awarded a free e-certificate, and only need to pay £19 for your printed certificate.
What Certification am I going to receive?
Those who successfully pass this course will be awarded an Accounting for Small Business Diploma. Anyone eligible for certification will receive a free e-certificate, and printed certificate.
|Who is this course for|