Accounting systems – Diploma
Diploma in Accounting systems – Level 3 Accounting is a system where an organization records, summarizes and analyzes its financial records and transactions. Accounting is very important for an organization to keep track of its financial progression every year. Accountants should be well educated and experienced with the accounting process and systems to carry out the accounting process smoothly. Almost every organization does accounting, therefore, this is a great career path for you to get into reputable organizations. Accounting mainly consists of accounting systems. One has to have thorough knowledge regarding these accounting systems to get a job in the accounting or finance field. With this accounting systems diploma you can get a job in any organization or industry with an accounting or finance department. This diploma will help you get a job as an accountant, an internal auditor, accounts assistant, budget analyst or any other accounts related jobs. Once you get the desired knowledge and experience, you will have room for progression as well. This diploma in accounting systems (USA Standards) is an accredited professional qualification. This diploma will teach you the basic knowledge and skills related to the accounting systems. This diploma will also provide you with an understanding of the computerized accounting systems, data collection process and accounting information. Please Note: This Course is Based on USA Standards. Free E-certificate (No additional cost for E-certificates)
Accounting and finance_Accountancy
- Learn about accounting information and the importance of it.
- Understand the role of an accountant along with the duties and responsibilities.
- Learn about the basics of accounting.
- Learn about accounting transactions, the impact of accounting transactions and how to identify accounting transactions.
- Learn about the financial statements and the trial balance.
- Improve your skills in financial statements, general journal, ledger accounts and trial balance.
- Gain an understanding about the data collection process.
- Gain an insight into computerized accounting system and its importance.
1: Introduction To Accounting Information
2: Role Of An Accountant
3: Basics Of Accounting
4: Accounting Transactions
5: Impact Of Accounting Transactions
6: Financial Statements
7: Data Collection Process
8: Identifying Accounting Transactions
9: The General Journal
10: General Journal
11: The Trial Balance
12: Financial Statements And The Trail Balance
13: Computerized Accounting System
14: Ledger Accounts
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The content will be accessible to you 24/7. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
Method of assessment
- At the end of the Diploma in Accounting Systems course, learners will take an online multiple choice question assessment test. This online multiple choice question test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
- Those who successfully pass this course will be awarded a free e-certificate, and only need to pay £19 for your printed certificate.
Those who successfully complete the exam will be awarded the Diploma in Accounting Systems Level 3.
The certificate will be awarded by CPD and iAP. This internationally recognized qualification will make your CV standout and encourage employers to see your motivation at expanding your skills and knowledge in the IT enterprise.
|Who is this course for|