Introduction to Business Accounting
Accounting is an essential part of any business, so as you can imagine accounting professionals are in high demand. A Business Account Manager can expect to earn around ?30,000 and with experience this can rise to as much as ?46,000. This Business Accounting course (USA Standards) will give learners an understanding of the basics of accounting, and will provide meaningful financial tools in order to understand business. Our learning material is available to students 24/7 anywhere in the world, so its extremely convenient. These intensive online courses are open to everyone, as long as you have an interest in the topic! We provide world-class learning led by IAP, so you can be assured that the material is high quality, accurate and up-to-date. Please Note: This Course is Based on USA Standards. Free E-certificate (No additional cost for E-certificates)
Accounting and finance_Accountancy
- Gain an overall understanding of the fundamentals of accrual accounting.
- Understand financial statements and how to interpret them.
- Learn about balance sheets, cash flow statements and income statements.
- Learn key accounting concepts.
- Learn how to analyse transactions.
- Module 01: Prof. Bookkeeper Introduction
- Module 02: Intro to Accounting and Business
- Module 03: The Accounting Equation
- Module 04: Analyzing Transactions
- Module 05: Enter Information : Post Entries
- Module 06: Adjusting Process
- Module 07: Adjusting Entries
- Module 08: Adjustment Summary
- Module 09: Preparing a Worksheet
- Module 10: Financial Statements
- Module 11: Completing the Accounting Cycle
- Module 12: The Accounting Cycle Illustrated
- Module 13: Fiscal Year
- Module 14: Spreadsheet Exercise
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at anytime.
Method of Assessment
At the end of the Introduction to Business Accounting course you will be required to take a multiple choice question assessment test. The multiple choice question assessment will be automatically marked with learners receiving an instant grade.
Those who successfully complete the exam will be awarded the certificate in Introduction to Business Accounting.
The certificate will be awarded by CPD and iAP. This internationally recognised qualification will make your CV standout and encourage employers to see your motivation at expanding your skills and knowledge in the IT enterprise.
|Who is this course for|