QuickBooks PRO 2012 -(USA Standards)
QuickBooks Pro is the most widely used accounting software, which can help you to run your business, or could help you to get into the field of accounting. If you need to master QuickBooks, gain an understanding of accounting concepts, and understand how to get the most out of this fantastic software, this QuickBooks Pro 2012 & 2013 course is for you! This QuickBooks course will allow you to efficiently and accurately to manage financial information of your business, or the business you work for. Learn how to properly setup a QuickBooks company file, work with the chart of accounts and various lists, as well as properly account for transactions such as customer invoices, bill payments, payroll, inventory, sales tax, and more. This excellent QuickBooks course will help you setup the accounts, customers, vendors, and create the reports to verify accuracy. Our learning material is available to students 24/7 anywhere in the world, so its extremely convenient. These intensive online courses are open to everyone, as long as you have an interest in the topic! We provide world-class learning led by IAP, so you can be assured that the material is high quality, accurate and up-to-date. Free E-certificate (No additional cost for E-certificates)
Accounting and finance_Accountancy
What skills will I gain?
- Learn and understand the important areas of QuickBooks
- Understand how important the period end process is and how to manage it including file maintenance, account review, and reconciliation
- The use of the Home Page, Centres, and drop down menus will make it easy for you to customise your navigation with QuickBooks
Course outline: (USA Standards)
- Module 01: Whats new in Quickbook Pro 2013
- Module 02: Quickbook Overview
- Module 03: The Company file
- Module 04: Setting up for Multiple users
- Module 05: Navigation in Quickbook
- Module 06: Adjusting preferences
- Module 07: The Chart of Account
- Module 08: Company lists
- Module 09: Importing data
- Module 10: Working ith the Bank Account
- Module 11: Creating items
- Module 12: The Basic of working with Inventory
- Module 13: Working with Vendors & paying bills
- Module 14: Customers, Jobs & Recording sales
- Module 15: Sales Adjustments & Statements
- Module 16: Customizing templates & forms
- Module 17: Accounts Receivable & Deposits
- Module 18: Sales tax
- Module 19: Report & The Report center
- Module 20: Managing Employees
- Module 21: Working with Credit cards
- Module 22: Loans & Liabilities
- Module 23: Reconciling Accounts
- Module 24: Online Banking
- Module 25: Whats new in Quickbook 2012
- Module 26: Finalizing your Accounting
How will I be assessed?
- You will have one assignment. Pass mark is 65%.
- You will only need to pay £19 for assessment.
- You will receive the results within 72 hours of submittal, and will be sent a certificate in 7-14 days.
What Certification am I going to receive?
Those who successfully pass this course will be awarded a QuickBooks Pro 2012 & 2013 certificate. Anyone eligible for certification will receive a free e-certificate, and printed certificate.