Sage 50 Beginner (USA Standards) This online course is open to anyone who is new to Sage 50 (USA Standards) Accounting and wants to get the most out of it. As this is a beginner level course it is ideal for candidates who have never used Sage 50, and would be helpful for someone who needs to update their skills. Sage 50 is the worlds best account and payroll software, used by organisations worldwide, so is a must for all accountants and bookkeepers. Our learning material is available to students 24/7 anywhere in the world, so its extremely convenient. These online courses are open to everyone, all you need is an interest in learning! We provide world-class learning led by IAP, so you can be assured that the material is high quality, accurate and up-to-date. Please Note: This Course is Based on USA Standards. Free E-certificate (No additional cost for E-certificates) Why should I choose 1Training? No Hidden Fees The price shown on Reed is for the whole course, including the final exam and free e-certificate. Accredited qualification Excellent quality video tutorials Get Tutor support Monday-Friday Get one year’s access to the course Get support by phone, live chat, and email Join our friendly online learning platform Our Course is fully compatible with PCs, Macs, Laptop, Tablet and Smartphone devices. So, you can access your course on Wi-Fi, 3G or 4G.
Accounting and finance_Accounting
Learn for less with 1Training discount courses online! Youll love 1Trainings excellent quality, competitive prices, and first class learner support. With this excellent discount course you can expect professional qualification, which will enable you to enhance your CV in no time, and for less!
What skills am I going to get from this course?
- By enrolling to this course, youll experience the simplicity of using Sage 50.
- Then youll begin by learning to navigate in the program and to create and set up a new company.
- In this course, youll move on to understanding settings and their effect on automated features and functions.
- This course will train you to record daily business.
- On completion of this course, youll record revenues and sales invoices.
- Having this training keeps your employee data secure.
- Logging in to this course, youll learn how to un-do or adjust transactions.
- At the end of this course, youll develop your knowledge of financial and other reports.
Learners will have 365 days access to their chosen course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. If you need to extend your course access duration, it can be done at any time by extending your subscription.
- INTRODUCTION TO SAGE 50
- SAGE BASICS
- MAINTENANCE AND FILE HANDLING
- MANAGER AND JOBS
- BUDGET AND CHARTS
- ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT AND CUSTOMER SETUP
- JOB AND VENDOR SETUP
- INVENTORY AND EMPLOYEE SETUP
- SECURITY SETUP
- ACTIVE LINK
- TASKS OVERVIEW
- FORMS, REPORTS, AND RECAP
SAGE 50 NEW
- Introduction to Sage 50
- Using Menu Bar and Common Business Terms
- Creating a Sage 50 Company
- The Payroll Set Up
- Making a Backup
- Setting up Security and Creating Users
- Adding and Deleting Accounts
- Adding General Journal Entries
- Entering Account Budgets
- Using Sales Tax
- Entering Records
- Entering Inventory
- Accounts Receivable Setting Statement and Invoice
- Accounts Receivable Quotes
- Accounts Receivable The Sales Orders
- Accounts Receivable -Credits Memos and The Receive Money
- Accounts Payable The Purchase Orders
- Accounts Payable -The Payment Window
- Managing Inventory Making Inventory Adjustments
- Creating Payroll Adding Employees
- Creating Payroll Paying Employees
- Account Management Writing Cheques
- Account Management Reconciling Bank Accounts
- Job Tracking Setting up a Job
- Job Tracking Making a Purchases for Jobs
- Job Tracking Invoicing for Job Purchases
- Time and Billing Entering Activity Items
- Time and Billing Entering Expense Tickets
- Changing System Settings Posting Methods
- Changing System Settings Memorised Transactions
- Reporting The Cash Manager
- Reporting Find on Report
- Reporting Modifying Reports
- The Internal Accounts Review
- Action Items Events and Alerts
- Options Changing Global Options
- Assets and Liabilities Creating Current Assets Account
- Assets and Liabilities Creating a Fixed Assets Account
- Assets and Liabilities Liability Accounts
- Using the Index
How will I be assessed?
- At the end of the course learners will take an online multiple-choice question assessment test. This online multiple-choice question test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
- Upon successful completion of this course, all learners will be awarded a FREE e-certificate (PDF format), and can also pay only £19 to receive a printed version of the certificate if they wish.
What Certification am I going to receive?
Those who successfully pass this course will be awarded a Sage 50 Training Beginner Certificate. Anyone eligible for certification will receive a FREE e-certificate with NO additional cost.
|Who is this course for|