Windows Server 2008 Administration
70-646 R3 Windows Server 2008 Administration Do you want to climb the career ladder and make job role decisions around maintaining Windows Server? The 70-646 R3 Windows Server 2008 Administration course enhances the knowledge and skills of learners on how to plan and implement a Windows Server 2008 R2 environment. This course incorporates key elements of implementation, management and maintenance of Network Infrastructure and Active Directory. The goal of the course is to help learners develop hands-on experience as an Enterprise Administrator for windows server 2008. The 70-646 R3 Windows Server 2008 Administration course covers important tasks for Network and Systems Administrators who plan day to day operations and maintenance of Windows Server 2008 R2 servers. Learners will gain knowledge for planning for server development and management, business continuity and high availability, application and data provisioning and monitoring and maintaining servers. The course is internationally recognised and accredited to a training organisation and you will be issued an internationally recognised qualification following full completion of the 70-646 R3 Windows Server 2008 Administration course.
- Learn how to plan and implement windows server 2008
- Manage and operate windows infrastructure
- Plan and implement file and print server roles
- Upgrade Microsoft Server Windows
- Plan and implement a networking address scheme with IPv4 and IPv6
- Plan and implement secure network policies such as Network Access Protection and VPNs
- Software distribution and updates
- Module 01: Preparing for Windows 2008 Installation
- Module 02: Configuration Change Plan
- Module 03: Preparing for Server 2008 Migration
- Module 04A: Server Migration and Planning for Roles
- Module 04B: Server Migration and Planning for Roles
- Module 05: Distributed File System
- Module 06: Windows Server 2008 High Availability
- Module 07: Monitoring Windows Server
- Module 08: Windows Server Security
- Module 09: Windows Server Backup and Restore
- Module 10: Windows Server Maintenance Plan
- Module 11: Planning for Business Continuity
- Module 12: Windows Server Troubleshooting
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at anytime.
You will be tested on your ability to accomplish technical tasks listed under the Course Curriculum. There is a percentage that indicates the weight of each major topic on the exam as stated in the official website.
As it is an official exam, learners will have to purchase it separately on the relevant website.
Those who successfully complete the exam will be awarded a certificate in 70-646 R3 Windows Server 2008 Administration.
The certificate will be awarded by Microsoft. This internationally recognised qualification will make your CV standout and encourage employers to see your motivation at expanding your skills and knowledge in the IT enterprise.
- Written and designed by the industrys finest expert instructors with over 15 years of experience
- Repeat and rewind all your lectures and enjoy a personalised learning experience
- Gain access to quality video tutorials
- Unlimited 12 months access from anywhere, anytime
- Excellent Tutor Support Service (Monday to Friday)
- Save time and money on travel
- Learn at your convenience and leisure
- Quizzes, tests mock exams, practice exams to ensure you are 100% ready
- Free Career Support Service
- 25% Discount on personal Statement and covering letter writing service
- Free Access to Over 150 courses for 2 days (48 hours)
- Free access to course before you purchase (For selected courses only)
|Who is this course for|