BASIC BOOKKEEPING TRAINING|CPD CERTIFIED
Basic Bookkeeping Online Training Course & Certification Numbers! Numbers! Numbers! Wherever you go, you are bound to see them. On addresses, license plates, phones, prices, and of course, money! Numbers connect us all to each other in many more ways than we might imagine. Essentially, our world revolves around numbers.
Accounting and finance_Accountancy
What is bookkeeping?
Bookkeeping is the recording of financial transactions, and is part of the process of accounting in business. Transactions include purchases, sales, receipts, and payments by an individual person or an organization/corporation
Some of us enjoy dealing with numbers while others may have a fear of them, or even a phobia. For those of you who have already recognized and appreciate the impact that numbers have on just about everything, you deserve a cookie. Welcome to Basic Bookkeeping.
The objectives of this basic bookkeeping online course are to:
- Understand basic accounting terminology.
- Identify the differences between the cash and accrual accounting methods.
- Keep track of your business by becoming familiar with accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Use a journal and general ledger to document business financials.
- Utilize the balance sheet.
- Identify different types of financial statements.
- Uncover the reasons for and actually create a budget
Why choose our online training courses?
All our e-learning courses can be accessed on any electronic/computerised device. You can study at work or at home, in your own time and at your own pace!
- Easy to follow and understand
- Only 6-12 hours recommended study time
- 1 year access to course & learning materials
- Access your course anytime, anywhere & on any device
- Complete course on desktop computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone
- Additional references and downloadable materials available
- Certificate ( CPD Accredited)
|Who is this course for|