Complete Cleaning Course – 5 CPD Accredited Courses
Following on from our hugely successful cleaning and business diplomas on Reed Courses we have combined them together to offer a huge discount (over 90%) and make you the complete Cleaning specialist. All our courses have been accredited by CPD and lead the way in online cleaning diplomas. The Complete Cleaning Course With the complete cleaning course, you will be guided through everything that you need to know in order to run a successful cleaning business. With this course, you will study several important areas of the industry that will then provide you with a real background knowledge of the cleaning industry including key certificates and regulations that play an important role in your ability to then work successfully in this industry. ** When purchasing this course you will be eligible to apply for the XO Student Discount Card!! You can save on brands such as New Look, Disney, ASOS, Hotels, Miss Selfridge , Dominos and many more.**
Health and safety
What you Will Learn.
This course combines 5 different diplomas in the one course helping you to gain as wide a range of knowledge and information as possible. However, with the course you are going to learn the following details.
The Ironing Diploma Course.
The ironing diploma will guide you through how to successfully establish your very own ironing services business. Covering 11 individual modules, you will be able to learn the following key points throughout the duration of the course.
- Understanding the demand for your brand new service.
- How you can establish your business in the shortest period of time.
- How to create your business plan.
- Understanding the items you will iron and the services to offer.
- The art of ironing and the key equipment that you need.
- How to deal with customers.
Thanks to this course you will then be ready to launch your own business and turn it into a success.
British Cleaning Certificate Award.
The British Cleaning Certification Award covers 22 modules and deals with every aspect of the cleaning industry from start to finish. In this course you will cover the following:
- The basics of the cleaning industry including how to launch your business.
- The variety of cleaning jobs.
- The key equipment that you need.
- Handling chemicals safely.
- The key cleaning techniques.
- All about the main cleaning products and clothing.
- Different cleaning routines for different rooms and situations.
- Dealing with waste.
After this course, you will then be suitably trained to cope with any cleaning situation or location as well as having an industry recognised certificate.
Oven Cleaning Certificate.
Oven cleaning is now a big business and this certificate will provide you with all of the necessary knowledge to then successfully launch your very own oven cleaning business. In addition you will see that there is more to cleaning an oven than you perhaps initially realised. In this course you will learn the following:
- The importance of learning how to clean ovens professionally.
- The variety of jobs that are actually available.
- An understanding of the oven cleaning equipment that you will require.
- The importance of safety especially when dealing with chemicals.
- Health and safety legislation for the industry.
- Techniques and methods that should be employed.
- How to identify and clean the most popular types of cookers.
- How to clean an oven and be environmentally friendly.
- The business side of running this kind of service.
Overall, our oven cleaning certificate will provide you with the perfect opportunity to not only put together a business plan but to then execute it correctly and launch your very own oven cleaning business.
Customer Services Course.
Our customer services course deals with something that is extremely important, how to make sure that your customers are happy with the service that they have been provided. This course will help you to either work in this field or have a better understanding of what is expected of you in your current career. During this course you will learn the following:
- The different types of customer service.
- An understanding of the consumer rights laws.
- How to make that all important first impression.
- How to have the correct attitude even down to what you are wearing.
- The importance of communication and seeing things from their side.
- How to retain customers and deal with complaints in an effective manner.
- How to deal with customers both face to face and by telephone or online.
- Dealing with difficult customers.
Our customer services course will put you in a better position to deal with even the most difficult of customers. This will result in happier customers that will keep on coming back time and time again.
Business Basics Diploma.
Our business basics diploma consists of 16 modules and is designed to provide you with the basics that you require in order to create and then run your very own successful business. In this course you are going to learn the following:
- How to start your own business and come up with a winning idea.
- The key to having your own business plan.
- Market research and why it is important.
- Branding and setting your own goals.
- Dealing with finance including cash flow.
- Dealing with marketing including social media.
- Legal issues including tax and any other requirements.
- Technology and its role.
Our business course covers every aspect of running your own company. We will take you through the process from start to finish to help you to then get your business up and running.
The Benefits of this Course.
There are a number of benefits of this course that will make starting your own business appear to be less stressful than before. The main benefits include the following:
- Each module is accessible from home allowing you to work at your own pace.
- No time limit on the course.
- Gain industry recognised qualifications.
- No previous experience required.
- Online support available.
- Download your own certificate once you have completed the course.
|Who is this course for|