Call Centre Training
Call Centre Training Certificate of achievement in Call Centre Training Level 3. Additional CPD Accredited Certificate with 70 CPD points available with no extra study. The course comes with easy to understand e-learning study materials. Endorsed Call Centre Level 3 Certificate of Achievement. Discover what it takes to climb the ranks in a dynamic and enjoyable customer service environment, with this exclusive Level 3 Call Centre Training Certificate! Whether looking to advance an existing career or explore an exciting new career path, a endorsed distance learning program from Brentwood Open Learning College could make all the difference! Call centre workers at all levels fulfil a role of unique importance. Serving as the very frontline representatives for the organisation as a whole, they are the first and often the only point of contact many customers encounter. As such, call centre employees carry the brands reputation and professional position squarely on their shoulders. Where outstanding service is provided, customers are left with a positive impression of the business as a whole. Meaning that the actions and attitudes of call centre staff have a direct impact on the success and performance of the the entire organization. While the very best call centre talent represents a priceless business asset, poor representation can jeopardise a brands perception and performance. This exclusive Level 3 Call Centre Training Certificate is ideal for anyone interested in developing the strongest competencies and confidence in any call centre environment. Call centres continue to play a critical role in the daily operations of millions of organisations on a global basis. Whether looking to advance your own career or provide your employees with a beneficial and accessible opportunity for professional development, this endorsed course could prove invaluable. Explore the possibilities with Brentwood Open Learning College and discover the benefits of dynamic distance learning!
Level 3 Call Centre Training Course
When studying for a Call Centre Training Certificate with Brentwood Open Learning College, every learner benefits from:
- A dynamic approach to distance learning, free from all time constraints, deadlines and geographical restrictions.
- Study in your time and at your own pace from anywhere with an Internet connection. Round-the-clock accessibility for all learners.
- The dedication of our exclusive tutors with unrivalled industry experience, along with the wider Brentwood Open Learning College student support team.
- Access to all required study materials, supportive documentation and textbooks via our online learning platform no additional costs or hidden fees.
- The chance to study from home for a endorsed certificate that could improve your career prospects for life. Study today for a brighter tomorrow!
This exclusive Call Centre Training Certificate has been designed to help mould and shape the team leaders, supervisors and managers of the future. By investigating a series of essential customer service and communication concepts that go beyond the basics, candidates discover what it means to excel in a call centre environment. Along with developing the strongest skills and talents to be put to use in a practical setting, successful candidates will also benefit from improved career prospects for life.
Over the course of seven engaging modules, candidates are introduced to a series of key verbal communication strategies, along with the Four Es of Effective Telephone Manner, accurately predicting customers expectations, how to ask the right questions, an exploration of effective telesales, creating a script, dealing with difficult customers, how to succeed in telephone negotiations and so much more besides.
Upon successful completion of this course, learners will benefit from an array of new skills, talents and knowledge including:
- An understanding of effective and persuasive communication techniques
- The ability to pre-empt and meet customer expectations
- Advanced knowledge of scriptwriting for call centre environments
- How to become a more successful telesales operative
- Enhanced negotiation skills for telephone communications
- The confidence to deal with challenging customers and situations
- The potential to climb the career ladder to supervisory or management positions
This insightful Call Centre Training Certificate is delivered across seven intensive yet accessible modules each followed by an online assessment to test and verify your new skills and knowledge. Your tutor and the wider Brentwood Open Learning College team will provide you with the support you need at all times, to ensure you successfully complete each unit and the course as a whole.
Module 1 Verbal Communication Techniques
- Role of Body Language over phone
- Verbal Communication Techniques
- The four Es of an effective telephone voice
- A Service Image
Module 2 Who Are Your Customers?
- Define the Customer and Client
- About Relationships
- To Serve and Delight
- Listening Skills
- Active Listening
- The Mission: To Listen
Module 3 Asking the Right Questions
- Open Questions vs. Closed Questions
- Probing Techniques
- Saying No Effectively
Module 4 Sales by Phone
- Benefits of Telemarketing
- Rapport Building
- Taking Messages
- Effective Messages
- Staying Out of Voice Mail Jai
- Closing down the Voice
- Cold and Warm Calls
Module 5 Developing a Script
- The Basic Script
- Sample Script
- Making the Script Yours
Module 6 Negotiation Techniques
- Handling Objections
- Closing the Sale
- The Changing Customer
- What the Customer Wants
- Negotiation Techniques
- Practicing Negotiation
- Phases of Negotiation
- Negotiation Made Easier
- High Impact Moments
Module 7 Dealing with Difficult Customers
- Dealing With Challenges Assertively
- Dealing With Difficult People
- Be a Problem Solver
- Customer Problem Solving
- The Fifth Critical Element Measure It
- The Sixth Critical Element Reinforce It
- Dealing With Stress
- Plus more
|Who is this course for|