Diploma Level 5 Forensic Accounting
Diploma Level 5 Forensic Accounting Diploma Level 5 Forensic Accounting. Endorsed Forensic Accounting Certificate of Achievement. Additional CPD Accredited Certificate with 120 CPD points available without extra study. The course comes with easy to understand e-learning study materials. Discover what makes Forensic Accounting one of the most relevant of all contemporary disciplines, with this exclusive Level 5 Forensic Accounting Diploma. Our most advanced Forensic Accounting course introduces every key aspect and responsibility of the profession. Learn how to successfully detect and prevent fraud, gather and present evidence to the relevant authorities, work as part of a successful Forensic Accounting team and tackle the growing threat of cyber-crime. Study Forensic Accounting at home from anywhere in the world, for the chance to earn a recognised diploma from an accredited awarding body!
Accounting and finance_Accounting
Diploma Level 5 Forensic Accounting
Forensic Accounting play a role of growing importance at the heart of millions of organisations worldwide. Along with countless examples of conventional fraud, businesses are now forced to contend with the growing threat of digital fraud and general cyber-crime. The field of Forensic Accounting focuses on both the detection and prevention of all types of financial fraud, safeguarding the respective organisation from all possible attacks. For those with the required flair for numeracy and attention to detail, careers in forensic accountancy can be fulfilling and rewarding in equal measures.
Forensic Accounting – Course Benefits
When studying for a fully-accredited Forensic Accounting with CPD Courses, every learner benefits from:
- The most comprehensive introduction to the Forensic Accountancy profession, along with its role and importance in a wider business context.
- Flexible online learning with absolutely no deadlines or time restrictions to worry about study in your own time and at your own pace.
- No geographical restrictions our courses are open to ambitious candidates on a global basis.
- Full 24/7 access to our exclusive digital learning platform and comprehensive support from your personally-assigned tutor.
- The opportunity to study at home for an internationally-recognized forensic accountancy qualification that could transform your career.
Forensic Accounting – Learning Objectives
This advanced Diploma in Forensic Accounting covers every essential practical skill and theoretical concept the learner must master to join this highly-competitive industry. Upon completion of the Forensic Accounting course, candidates will have the opportunity to pursue professional positions in key areas of Forensic Accounting, or begin establishing their own consultancies from scratch. Ultimately, the objective of the Forensic Accounting course is to assist learners with their transition from enthusiastic newcomer to fully-qualified and employed professional.
Over the course of 12 intensive modules, candidates explore the primary responsibilities and daily duties of the working Forensic Accountant. A range of crucial fraud-detection methods are investigated, along with effective evidence-gathering techniques, the growing threat cyber-crime poses to organisations at all levels and the importance of proactive fraud-prevention. The Forensic Accounting course also covers the role of the forensic accountant as part of a wider fraud-prevention team.
Upon successful completion of this Forensic Accounting course, candidates take away the most essential industry-specific skills, talents and knowledge including:
- A detailed understanding of the Forensic Accountancy profession
- How forensic accountants protect businesses from loss and damage
- Advanced understanding of common fraud techniques/patterns
- An understanding of the mindset and psychology of the fraudster
- Extensive knowledge of investigative and evidence-gathering processes
- The confidence to build and present a case upon detection of fraud
- Advanced knowledge of cyber-crime and related technology issues
- The opportunity to step into a professional position for the first time
Forensic Accounting – Course Outline
This advanced yet accessible Forensic Accountancy Diploma is delivered across 12 intensive modules each concluding with an online assessment to verify your acquired knowledge and competencies. Comprehensive support and guidance will be provided by your personally-assigned tutor throughout your studies.
Unit 1 An introduction to Forensic Accounting
- Brief History of Fraud and the Antifraud Profession
- What Is Fraud?
- Types of Investigation
Unit 2 Financial Trends and Criminality
- Cost Reality
- Financial Crimes
- Mail-Order Procedures
- Keys to Effective Fraud Investigation
Unit 3 Common personality traits of Fraudsters
- Who Commits Fraud?
- High-Level and Low-Level Thieves
- Victims of Fraud
Unit 4 Fraud Detection Methods
- Laying a Foundation for Detection
- Assessing the Risk of Fraud
- Fraud Risk Factors
Unit 5 GENERAL INVESTIGATIVE PROCEDURES
- Solvability Factors
- Weighted solvability factors.
- Un-weighted solvability factors.
- Setting the Expectations and Goals
Unit 6 Evaluation and Assessment: Gather Evidence
- Document Collection
- Sources of Documents
- Document Organization
Unit 7 Collecting Non Financial Evidences
- Best Practices
- Legal Issues
- Body Language
Unit 8 Interrogating Monetarily Sophisticated Witnesses
- What is an Interview?
- Planning the Interview
- The Interview Process
- Conducting the Interview
Unit 9 Conducting Fraud Risk Assessment
- Risk Assessment Factors
- Corporate Environment Factors
- Internal Factors
- Fraud Factors
Unit 10 Fraud Protection Techniques
- Prevention Environment
- Corporate Governance Structure
- Tone at the Top
- Realistic Financial Goals
- Policies and Procedures
- Perception of Detection
Unit 11 What is Cybercrime and How to prevent it?
- What is Computer Forensics?
- The Benefits of Computer Forensics and Data Analysis
- Planning Computer Forensics Engagement
- Objective of a Computer Forensic Engagement
Unit 12 How to work in a Forensic Investigation team
- Teaming With Forensic Accounting Investigators
- Forensic Accounting Investigators Cooperation with Internal Auditors
|Who is this course for|