Financial Analysis : Accounting Ratio Analysis
Accounting Ratio Analysis The financial performance of a firm demonstrates how positively a firm is performing. To access the financial performance of a firm, the most prevalent method is ratio analysis which provides a quick overview of a firms performance. This unit provides a detailed introduction to ratio analysis, the classification of ratio analyses and the norms of evaluation. It also describes the managerial uses of the primary ratio, computation and purpose. On completion of this unit, candidates will be able to understand a system of ratios that responds to the managements control needs.
Accounting and finance_Accounting
Accounting Ratio Analysis
After completing this course learners will be able to:
- Analyse a broad classification of ratios
- identify ratios appropriate to the control of activities
- Understand a system of ratios that responds to managements control needs.
Introduction to Ratio Analysis
- Introduction of Ratio Analysis
- Classification of Ratio Analysis
- The Norms of Evaluation
- Computation and Purpose
- Managerial uses of the Primary Ratio
|Who is this course for|