Forensic Accounting : Working in A Forensic Team
Forensic Accounting Working in A Forensic Team Regardless of personal experience or capabilities, forensic accountants never work alone. Throughout the entire investigative process and any resulting prosecutions that may go ahead, forensic accountants work as part of a much wider team. Despite being a critically important link in the investigation team, they are exactly that one of many links that must work together seamlessly. For a forensic accountant to be both effective and successful, they must know the roles and responsibilities of every other contributor within the team. Not to mention, be a committed and capable team player, with flawless communication and interpersonal skills. This targeted tutorial takes a look at the rest of the professionals involved in fraud investigation and prosecution. Explore the value and importance of teaming up with other forensic accounting investigators, cooperation with internal and external auditors, the primary objective of all parties involved in the investigation and more. Learn how determine who should direct the investigation and why, building the confidence required to both take part in and lead professional forensic account investigation teams.
Accounting and finance_Accounting
Forensic Accounting Working in A Forensic Team
- Explain how forensic accounting investigators work
- Recognize the Forensic Accounting Investigators Collaboration with internal and External Auditors
- Teaming With Forensic Accounting Investigators
- Forensic Accounting Investigators Cooperation with Internal Auditors
- Forensic Accounting Investigators Cooperation with External Auditors
- Objectives of All Interested Parties
- Who Should Direct the Investigation and Why?
- Full Tutor Support
- Self paced, no fixed schedules
- Available to students anywhere in the world
- 24/7 Access to the LMS ( Learning Management System )
- Easy to understand quality e-learning study materials
All course materials are included in the course price. All your study material will be available on our learning management system for which you will get access once you are enrolled. The material can be downloaded and printed as well.
Our distance learning course materials are specially written for home study and contain a wealth of knowledge in easy to understand language. We use variety of media to help you learn. Your course may use any of the following different media which you can use from home or where ever you choose to study:
- Online course materials
- Question papers
- Additional Supporting Material
- Useful Links
You will be continually assessed throughout the course. Your assignment will be marked by your tutor and independently moderated. The feedback on your assignment will then be sent to you. On receipt of this, you may wish to contact your tutor to discuss the feedback.
When you enrol on a course with Brentwood Open Learning College you are allocated your personal tutor. Tutors help and support will be available throughout your studies with the college. He/she will assess your work and will provide you with regular feedback on your progress.
|Who is this course for|