Marketing : Customer Focused Selling
Marketing Customer Focused Selling In a sales and marketing setting, you can direct your focus in one of two ways. You can either focus on yourself and your business interests, or you can focus on the customer. Unsurprisingly, its the latter that is the more effective of the two by a wide margin. But what exactly does it mean to be customer focused? More importantly, what could customer focused selling do to improve your own brands marketing strategy? To be genuinely customer focused is to approach everything you do from the perspective of those you are targeting. It is about nurturing trust and loyalty among your target audience, rather than simply persuading them to buy whatever it is youre selling. Discover the true power and potential of selling without selling with this professional tutorial. Explore what it means to be genuinely customer-focused, studying influences in the formation of relationships and effort vs. results. Find out how the how to win friends and influence people methodology can be used for the benefit of your business.
Marketing Customer Focused Selling
- Discover the benefits of developing a support network of connections.
- Understand how building relationships can help you develop your business base.
- Learn how to apply communication techniques to build your network.
- Focusing on Your Customer
- Understanding Effort vs. Results
- Considering the Possibilities
- What Influences People in Forming Relationships?
- How to Win Friends and Influence People
- Full Tutor Support
- Self paced, no fixed schedules
- Available to students anywhere in the world
- 24/7 Access to the LMS ( Learning Management System )
- Easy to understand quality e-learning study materials
All course materials are included in the course price. All your study material will be available on our learning management system for which you will get access once you are enrolled. The material can be downloaded and printed as well.
Our distance learning course materials are specially written for home study and contain a wealth of knowledge in easy to understand language. We use variety of media to help you learn. Your course may use any of the following different media which you can use from home or where ever you choose to study:
- Online course materials
- Question papers
- Additional Supporting Material
- Useful Links
You will be continually assessed throughout the course. Your assignment will be marked by your tutor and independently moderated. The feedback on your assignment will then be sent to you. On receipt of this, you may wish to contact your tutor to discuss the feedback.
When you enrol on a course with Brentwood Open Learning College you are allocated your personal tutor. Tutors help and support will be available throughout your studies with the college. He/she will assess your work and will provide you with regular feedback on your progress.
|Who is this course for|