Finance for Non-Finance Professionals Online Course
This course is designed with a practical view to finance. Its suitable for professionals at all levels and entrepreneurs alike.
Accounting and finance_Finance
Knowing financials, especially concerning meeting financial objectives, is one of the essential skills in business.
You need to speak the language of finance if you want to succeed in business. Understanding the numbers in your business opens up a world of opportunity. Get a grip on the figures without needing a lengthy and expensive formal qualification.
As a non-financial professional, you need to quickly understand and distinguish good information from poor-quality information, otherwise, your decisions may adversely affect business performance and your career prospects.
In this course you will learn:
- How to understand and use financial statements
- Including; profit and loss, balance sheets and cash flow forecasts
- Budgeting and forecasting techniques to improve decision-making
- How to use Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) effectively
- How to appraise an investment using financial techniques
- The best way to develop a business plan
More about us:
- We have nearly a million students
- Our training is personal. Use the filter to show you which parts of the course to skip.
- Our platform is award-winning and always improving. We work with our authors to ensure our courses are up to date.
- All of our courses are certificated on completion some of our Finance Courses are alsoCPD Accredited.
About the author:
Dr. Janet Cole has over 20 years of finance experience. She trained as a chartered accountant with Hays Allen and worked in financial and management accounting roles as well as audit, information systems and business change. Dr. Cole worked for a range of firms during her finance career such as ARRI, Hoechst and Moss Chemists. She worked closely with managers and directors helping them to understand and make decisions based on key financial data.
Dr. Cole has been involved in providing finance and information systems training in her commercial roles and as an Associate Professor at Kingston University where she teaches courses on Finance, Information Systems and Business Change.
|Who is this course for|